Credit Risk Analyst Decision Science
This is a chance to work for one of the leading specialized financial services companies in the world as a member of their decision science division. The company you will be working for specializes in assisting Retail Banks, Investment banks and several other financial services companies with consumer data and financial efficiency.
- Undertake all stages of scorecard and model projects to required quality standards and project timescales, covering all development stages, including sample design, performance analysis, population split analysis and reject inference.
- To develop custom client analytical solutions ensuring client's meet their business objectives.
- Innovate and suggest new improved ways of increasing the companies profitability by generating ideas for a new analytics product / service or identification of process improvements. Leading the fulfilment of ideas generated.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- You must have successfully been involved in the designing of a scorecard.
- You must be proficient in SAS or SQL.
- Highly competent at developing statistical models, with hands on detailed analytic & modelling expertise, ideally leveraging CRA data assets.
- Innovative mind-set: Experience of identifying opportunities that deliver incremental business benefit through leveraging of data and analytics
You should expect to earn between £30,000 to £40,000 plus benefits.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please register your interest by sending your CV via the Apply link on this page.
SAS, SQL, Scorecards, Applicational, Behavioural, Statistical Models, Credit Risk, Risk Analytics, Data, Modelling, Edinburgh.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"