Credit Risk Analyst - Collections
Does this sound like you ?:
- Strong Analyst with experience in either Credit Risk experience or specific Collections / Recoveries / Impairments experience - ideally Loss Forecasting experience
- Strong Analytical Skills - ideally knowledge of SAS / SQL OR SIMILAR
- Strong Interpersonal skills, strong personality - the ability to converse with individuals at all levels
IE - You'll be a Credit Risk Analyst with experience across any stage of the Lifecycle, looking for an Employer who'll nurture and develop you……
- Monitor credit risk performance against agreed plans, targets and budgets
- Develop and provide high quality credit risk related MI and insight to Credit management and other major stakeholders to support strategy and informed decision making
- Effectively summarise and communicate findings using appropriate written and graphical techniques in Excel and PowerPoint
- Maintain relevant Credit Policies to ensure the delivery of business objectives and alignment with Bank Credit Policy
Our clients are based just outside of Sheffield, they're very forward thinking and are going through a period of change and have recently invested over £20M in new Systems, offices (very smart indeed!) and one of the best Benefits packages we've seen !
Feel free to call or email Dan Holdsworth from PeopleGenius on the details below for more info - interviews immediately.
Keywords: Senior Credit Risk Analyst, Senior Risk Analyst, Risk Manager, Risk Analyst, Customer Insight Analyst, Modelling Analyst, Credit Risk Analyst, Credit Analyst, Econometrics, Analyst, SAS, SAS Analyst, Statistics, Statistician, Physics, Senior Risk Analyst, Risk Manager, Credit Risk, Modelling Analyst
Commutable Locations: Sheffield, Worksop, Nottingham, Leeds, York, Bradford, Leeds, Manchester, Northampton, North West, Gibraltar, Keighley, Dewsbury, Brighouse, Burnley, Skipton, Harrogate, Leeds, Manchester, Bradford, West Yorkshire, Halifax, Huddersfield
- Risk Analyst
- Credit Risk Analyst
- Credit Analyst
- SAS Analyst
- Risk Manager
- Modelling Analyst
- Senior Credit Risk Analyst
- Customer Insight Analyst
- Senior Risk Analyst
- Senior Risk Ana
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'