Credit Risk Analyst - Brighton
Grafton Banks Finance are supporting a Brighton based business bring a temporary credit risk analyst on-board for an initial six month temporary project.
The role is ideal for someone with a solid background in credit control and can analyse areas of potential risk to the business.
Key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for managing credit risk on assigned portfolio of customers including:
- Provide consultancy and recommendations regarding financial conditions of new and existing customers
- Recommendation & decision making on account blocks
- New Customer credit risk assessments
- Existing customer credit risk assessments
- New Customer Set Up
- Customer credit master changes
- Managing payment method setup, change request
- Managing payment terms setup, change request
- Credit Limit Exceed Analysis (review then follow up actions)
- Follow up of Legal cases regarding bad debt
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"