The Credit Risk Analyst, Acquisition will play a leading role in using data driven insights to develop, implement and optimise Acquisition Strategies for an industry leading motor finance portfolio.
This is a new role in the recently established Credit Risk team with regular interaction and guidance from the Chief Credit Officer. The right individual will be given the excellent opportunity to define and shape acquisition strategy management in a progressive, agile and growing lender. Exposure to executive management is guaranteed, as is the chance to make a real impact on the commercial decision-making process and swift professional development.
What you’ll be expected to do in the role
- Develop and implement Credit Risk Acquisitions strategies to achieve the short and long-term goals of the team and wider company
- Perform analysis, make decisions and implement changes to achieve adherence to strategy and policy
- Monitor strategy effectiveness, making adjustments and implementing effective recommendations
- Lead strategic initiatives and analytic projects
What we’re looking for from you
- Experience in a Strategic or Portfolio Analytical role is required
- Experience using SAS or SQL is essential (SAS preferred)
- Numerate degree from an accredited University required
- Experience within a Credit Risk role is highly desirable, however, analytical experience within financial services or Product Strategy will be considered
Reasons to join the Moneybarn team
Ensuring we have a dedicated team is essential to our success, and we’ve worked hard to create a friendly working environment, which allows individuals to share ideas and deliver positive outcomes.
We want all employees to be able to fulfil their potential and excel in their role, so we invest heavily in training and development throughout the business. This approach enables us to nurture talent, and provide the very best outcomes for both our customers and the business.
The wellbeing of our team is incredibly important and we offer a gym, qualified instructors, keep-fit classes, Barney Bikes and regular fruit deliveries for employees to enjoy. We also run a range of regular in-house events and activities to promote interaction and communication within the company.
Are you enthusiastic about this Credit Risk role or keen to get some more information? Send us your CV and a cover letter today by clicking on the Apply button!
Please note that Moneybarn carry out both Financial Checks and Criminal Record Bureau Checks as part of the recruitment process for all roles.
Moneybarn is one of a select group of forward thinking organisations that have signed up for the National Equality Standard (NES). The NES provides a cultural assessment through the lens of diversity. It looks across all 9 protected characteristics set out in the Equality Act 2010 to ensure true inclusion in the workplace. The NES adopts a pragmatic & holistic approach to EDI and achieving it will enable Moneybarn to showcase our business as leaders in this field.
Moneybarn will retain your CV for 6 months after your application.
Please note if you do not hear from us within 7 days of your application you have been unsuccessful. Due to the volume of applications, we are unable to provide feedback to everyone.
- Analytical Skills
- Credit Risk
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job