To provide credit risk analysis expertise in support of the Bank’s commercial activity in all product lines and with all types of counterparties.
- To review Corporates and Financial Institutions with which the bank has or is proposing to have a relationship by analysing the latest financial information and assessing the risk.
- To ensure that reviews are undertaken in a timely manner by obtaining the necessary information in advance.
- To provide a consistent level of good risk appraisal, outlining the risks, strengths and weaknesses of the proposal and adding value in providing suggestions to strengthen the proposal.
- To provide clear and unambiguous recommendations of the risk proposals.
- To ensure a timely turnaround of credit proposals and reviews.
- Ensure that credit proposals adhere to the Bank and Group Credit Policy.
- To refer unsuitable proposals at an early stage to the Head of Credit.
- Knowledge of banking industry products/services.
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively.
- Analytical ability.
- Ability to interact with the key stakeholders in a multi-cultural environment.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to examine the linkages and interactions between different type of risks (credit; regulatory; operational; transactional; etc.).
- Critical thinking and Decisiveness.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- 5-7 years relevant experience in FI and corporate credit functions.
- Knowledge/experience of GCC and MENA markets, including a good understanding of the FI and corporate clients, economic sectors, macro-economic factors and related country risks within the region is a benefit.
- Fair amount of experience in assessing Trade Finance proposals.
- Credit Risk
- Financial Institutions
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'