Credit Risk Administrator
Are you looking for a new and exciting position?
We are seeking a Credit Administrator to join a well-established and dynamic Credit team.
As a Credit Administrator you will be part of a very successful and motivated team. Your key objectives will be to deliver against cash collection, aged debt reduction and improve external debt collection; whilst maintaining high customer service standards.
Job Title: Credit Risk Administrator
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday, 08:30am to 17:00pm
Role: Permanent, Full Time
Salary: Up to £20,000 dependant on experience.
- Maintaining and improving Bad Debt KPI performance;
- Maintaining and compiling KPI and Batch performance analysis;
- Maximising Cash Collections through resolution of customer account queries - through calls in to Daisy AND via 3rd Party feedback;
- External debt relationship management;
- Ensuring all files are sent accurately to external debt agencies;
- Ensuring all files sent to external agencies are also reviewed for appropriateness;
- Handling and progressing appropriate escalated legal action in co-operation with external Legal Partners;
- Ensuring constant progression of all accounts through the 'Post Cease’ legal escalation cycle;
- Ensuring all liquidation and administration details are processed, and credits raised as appropriate;
- Establishing communication with internal and external colleagues;
- Liaising with internal sales staff to obtain missing credit information and answer queries
- As a confident systems user you will pull Credit Reference Agency reports and using set criteria either pass, fail or escalate the customers order.
- Your eye for detail will support you in performing Anti Money Laundering and Customer checks,
- Participate in Team Meetings
- Promote excellent Customer Service at all times
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritise workload in a target driven environment
- At all times demonstrate confidentiality, conscientiousness and trustworthiness
What are the benefits of working at Daisy?
Our colleagues work hard to deliver for our customers and that is why we give them the recognition and rewards they deserve for their effort
But working at Daisy is much more than just a fair salary. It’s about providing a range of benefits and opportunities to all our staff to make working with us enjoyable.
Our ethos is simple: the more you put in the more you get out.
Here are some of the benefits that we offer…
- 25 days holidays, plus bank holidays, and the option to purchase more!
- Professional development to help you achieve your personal goals
- Eye care vouchers available and discounted Medicash membership
- Access to discounts and savings at more than 1,200 retailers
- An additional day off on your birthday or if you're getting married
- Auto enrolment following probation into a salary pension scheme
- Access to exclusive offers on a range of Daisy products
- Up to four weeks’ company sick pay over a 12-month rolling period
- Credit Control
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'