Credit Portfolio Analyst
Up to £65,000 + Industry Leading Benefits
A top tier, international lender specialising in unsecured lending is looking for a bright analyst to join the business as a Lead Credit Portfolio Analyst. It's a fast paced environment in a state of the art central London office. Innovation is nurtured here, so you'll be encouraged to run with your own analysis and ideas in the pro-active analysis of Credit Risk across the portfolio.
Great for anyone looking to use their mathematical strengths and technical skills to directly impact the PnL through Credit Risk strategies.
- Analyse Credit Risk across the portfolio, understanding trends in customer behaviour and the reasons behind them
- Use these insights to optimise portfolio performance through customer credit strategy development and optimisation
- Deal with huge sets of data, breaking it down and telling stories from the trends and information
- Present your strategies simply and effectively to senior stakeholders and other members of your business team, and see them all the way through to implementation and beyond
- Work with different teams within the business to optimise performance (change, commercial, finance, marketing, data science etc
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Educated to degree level (minimum) in a numerate discipline
- Experience working with large data-sets in a Financial Service or Credit Risk setting
- An ability to identify key concepts relating to consumer lending
- An effective communicator with experience presenting ideas and analysis to stakeholders
- Experience contributing toward Strategy development through data analysis and insights
- Up to £65,000
- 10% Pension
- 15% Bonus
- Top-Tier Lender
- Work from home flexibility
Credit Risk, SAS, SQL, Excel, Financial Services, Banking, Analyst, Fraud Risk, MI Reporting, Portfolio Analytics, Strategy, Scorecards, Portfolio Optimisation, Analysis, Loans, Payments, Credit Risk, Credit Risk, Portfolio Analytics, Portfolio Manager, Strategic Decisions, Commercial, Insights, Data, Retail Banking, trends, Investigatory Analysis,
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'