Position: Credit Operations Analyst
Reports to: Head of Product Risk
Location: Daresbury, Warrington
Our client is a rapidly growing, leading London-based fintech firm, focusing solely on monetising future cashflows and providing early funding to suppliers. They firmly believe that technology and financial innovation can be used to make funding cheaper and more readily available to everyone, from multinational businesses to SMEs.
Headquartered in London (with offices in New York, Chicago, Miami, Frankfurt, Bremen, Johannesburg, Sydney, Bundaberg, Singapore, Warrington (and soon to be India and China), the firm was founded in 2011 and is managed by a highly experienced team of fixed income and trade finance specialists with the goal of providing innovative and alternative working capital finance solutions globally.
Our client is an active and established investor in supply chain finance assets utilising its own balance sheet as well as that of its subsidiary bank based in Germany.As well as holding assets, the team actively distributes assets to a wide range of investors including banks and institutional investors, in turn creating a wide range of credit appetite for its deals.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable working in a highly dynamic, flat and entrepreneurial environment. You will have the ability to think on your feet and act independently but know when to ask questions andseek guidance.
You will understand Credit Risk and counterparty limit management. Have experience in the embedding of and/or ongoing management of and IT system. The candidate will be able to quickly problem solve and provide guidance to new and existing users whom are utilising the credit system to perform tasks to a tight deadline. They will also be able to work alongside their UK counterpart.
The role is to manage the Counterparty Credit Management System ("CCMS"), the Obligor structures, credit limit data within the system and capture future enhancements through Voice of Customer. The role includes liaison with mostly Origination and Credit, but also with Operations and Client Services.
Key job activities:
- Act as the primary point of contact for all CCMS matters initiated out of EMEA & Americas region;
- Support the management of CCMS and regular review its effectiveness;
- Support the implementation and embedding of CCMS into the business;
- Assist in the review and update of limits management procedures/guides/best practice and drive system and process improvements;
- Be the point of contact for all queries on CCMS;
- Ensure adherence to tollgates before first trades;
- Possess good all-round IT technical skills on Windows based systems;
- Excellent problem-solving skills with the persistence to not only resolve but discover causation and offer helpful insight into resolution of issues;
- Understanding of commercial financial products, accounts receivables and the payments industry;
- Experience of working within a high-pressure environment, managing activities to tight timelines and displaying collaboration across multiple stakeholders by driving continuous improvements and efficiency initiatives;
- Possess a high proficiency of skill using Microsoft Excel; and
- Understand JIRA/Confluence (nice to have).
- Able to build productive working relationships with Front, Middle and Back offices;
- Able to quickly understand business process;
- Ability to join the dots and be pro-active rather than reactive;
- Strong analytical skills with excellent attention to detail;
- Able to elicit and document requirements at a high-level to facilitate system improvement for end-users;
- Outstanding writing and visual communication skills with the ability to convey information to all levels of personnel within the organisation;
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment and across multiple time zones;
- Strong desire and ability to learn new skills;
- Achieving (results focussed, takes initiatives, concern for excellence); and
- Drive and desire to contribute as part of a successful team and cope with rapid business growth.
- Minimum of three years relevant experience of working within an operations and/or Risk environment within a large or challenger bank, financial institution or regulated fintech.
- Degree level education Business or Finance subjects preferred.
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits;
- Outstanding performance compensation;
- Casual workplace environment; and
- Outstanding opportunity for advancement in a rapidly growing global firm.
- Counterparty Risk
- Credit Risk
- Problem Solving
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'