My client is looking for an experienced and ambitious Credit Manager to lead a team of 5. This role will be hands on but it will give you the flexibility to make changes and grow a team around you as well.
My client is a well-known and growing FMCG brand who operate throughout the UK. Due to growth. they require an ambitious individual to join them on their journey.
- Manage and develop a team of five credit controllers.
- Lead credit control function across three limited companies incorporating B2B, B2C and eCommerce customer accounts
- Effectively maintain cashflow through the business
- Produce and develop detailed debtor reporting for management review, including cash receipts forecast, overdue debt analysis, unallocated cash summaries and customer deduction summaries.
- Maintain the integrity of the sales ledgers
- Proactively manage account reconciliations and cash collections
- Lead renewal of credit insurance policy, perform regular reviews of the insured limits and ensure credit insurance policy is adhered to
- Work closely and effectively with finance leadership team and key business stakeholders
- Implement automated remittance matching on large national accounts
- Create and implement comprehensive credit policy.
- Proficient on Excel, PowerPoint and Word with the ability to analyse large amounts of data using Excel formulas and pivot tables.
- Have the ability to improve & maintain process'
- Business Partner with key areas of the business.
- Be able to shape and run a medium sized/growing credit function.
The successful candidate will receive a salary circa £40k with excellent company benefits.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'