£25,000 - £30,000 + Benefits
Well known brand in Hereford is looking for a Credit Manager to join their growing Transactional team..
- Managing the performance of the Credit Controllers ensuring sufficient calls are made and results achieved
- Interrogation of Credit Ledgers with Credit Controllers on a weekly basis highlighting any areas of concern which would require targeted improvement
- Escalation of potential issues and Credit risks to the Financial Controller and Operations Director on a weekly basis
- Management of the National Account customers and supervision of National Account Credit Controller ensuring debts are chased in a pro-active and prompt manner and providing an escalation point for resolution when debt issues arise
- Regular coaching and development of a team of Credit Controllers to optimise their performance levels and enhance their skill sets
- Close liaison with the Group Credit Management on a weekly basis to ensure compliance to Group Insurance Policy and internal Litigation processes including Credit Insurance Claims and County Court Judgements
- You will have significant experience Supervising and Managing Credit Control Teams
- Strong communication (Written and Oral)
- Good Excel
Should this role be of interest, please contact Tora Atkinson at Element or hit APPLY!
- Credit Control
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job