Property Credit Controller / Credit Manager job - Job based in London - Job paying up to £40,000 - Property
Please only apply for this role if you have residential property credit control experience.
Your new company
A successful property business are looking for a talented, organised and self-motivated credit controller to join their finance team of 7. This role will be based at the luxurious head office in Mayfair and is the perfect role for a property credit controller looking for a step up in their career.
Your new role
This is a newly created Credit Control role due to company growth. You will be responsible for the Credit Control portfolio of 500 - 1000 live accounts (Residential) and a £3M ledger value. You will also be responsible for your own cash posting/allocation and chase payment mainly via phone and email. This is an a-z credit control position and your duties will involve:
- Looking after between 500 - 1000 live accounts and a ledger in excess of £1million
- Chasing residential property accounts
- Cash allocations
- Bank reconciliations
- Raising invoices (Automated)
- Aged debtor reporting
- Cash flow forecasting
- Implementing new systems
- Taking legal action and getting involved in court proceedings
- Supervising 1 member of staff
Role requirements: What you'll need to succeed
- Previous experience in a credit control / accounts receivable role is essential (a minimum of 5 years).
- Previous experience within the residential property industry is also essential (3 years minimum)
- Experience supervising / managing or training new members of staff
- You must be hard working, confident in nature and committed to success.
- You must be able to communicate at all levels - this role works closely with the company CO and clients
What you'll get in return
This is a permanent role paying up to £40,000 which further offers an excellent benefits package including a bonus scheme, an attractive pension scheme plus various other excellent perks. You will be joining a sociable team of 7 who will work alongside you and help where possible. This company are based in West London surrounded by excellent transport links, bars and restaurants.
What you need to do now.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' and forward us an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in accountancy or finance, contact your local Hays office for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'