I am currently partnering with a unique business services brand based in the City of London who are seeking an experienced Credit Manager to build and lead their accounts receivable function for an initial contract to permanent period. The role, which will report into the Finance Director, will involve leading a small team of Credit Controllers and AR Assistants to success whilst also continuing to streamline departmental processes and ensuring routines are well established and always followed.
* Build out collections functions and put processes in place.
* Ensure aged debt remains within agreed targets.
* Review aged debtors on a weekly basis and escalate issues as required.
* Monitor unbilled revenue and chase missing information to enable timely invoicing to clients.
* Support team when issues need escalating with clients
* Provide weekly billing and debtor summaries to finance leadership and business teams.
* Explain movements in debtors for key periods (month on month, quarter on quarter, year on year etc) for all business units
* Ensure relationships with key internal stakeholders are well managed.
* Maintain forecast of receivable to enable accurate cash flow forecasting on a monthly.
What we would like you to have:
* Proven ability to lead an accounts receivable function / credit control team;
* Strong leadership skills, with established routines, service level agreements, and performance KPIs
* Strong inter-personal skills and the ability to partner and influence.
* Effective written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to work with people across multiple timezone and cultures.
* Degree educated part qualified accountant or equivalent.
* Highly proficient in Excel
This role will suit you if you:
* Are able to motivate your team to deliver fantastic results;
* Understand credit control and the need to keep on top of the status of all invoices;
* Are passionate about providing great service, and have a can do, 'here to help' attitude;
* Take pride in getting things right, with strong attention to detail;
* Like chance and improving processes - working with a variety of finance and business colleagues to make continuous improvements to simplify and streamline how we do things
If this role looks like a good match for your skill set and you are immediately available or on short notice, please apply via this advert or send your CV to me directly at /call me on my direct dial, .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job