CREDIT INSURANCE ACCOUNT HANDLER
Our client is a trade credit insurance business who puts the customer at the heart of what they do. They provide a bespoke service to meet customers’ needs, always delivering an exceptional level of customer service. Due to expansion they are looking to recruit a Credit Insurance Account Handler to support their clients on a day to day basis.
This is a full-time role which is office based, working Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
The salary is between £22,000 - £28,000 depending on experience, the company offers 25 days holiday, pension, life assurance, car parking and is located near excellent transport links.
Key duties include;
- Very frequent daily email and telephone contact with insurers, clients and other professionals.
- Online credit limit processing and rudimentary assessment of company financial statements.
- Liaison with group colleagues to monitor and notifying insurers of reportable events on behalf of clients.
- Preparing renewals
- Assisting with the setup of new business
- Monitoring and updating ongoing tasks, ensuring policy compliance and reporting
- Claims reporting, preparation & monitoring, meaning strong numeracy and spreadsheet skills are essential
- Maintaining accurate files, ongoing jobs and archives using in house CRM, document management & IT systems
Experience and knowledge preferred/required;
- Insurance broking background (credit insurance ideal) or accountancy / credit control knowledge
- Familiar with a small office working environment
- A good working knowledge of MS office to an intermediate level
- Client focused with strong relationship building skills
- An aptitude to learn
Please apply via the link or contact Louise – Unity Resourcing for more information.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'