Credit Hire Litigator / Executive - South Manchester
Due to recent successes, a dynamic and growing legal practice are currently seeking Credit Hire Specialists to join their energetic team based in South Manchester. My client is a law firm that prides themselves on offering a flexible and open working culture.
As a Fee Earner / Executive, you will be responsible for your own caseload of Litigated Credit Hire claims alongside a strong team of legal experts who have developed within the practice. This is an opportunity to be part of a legal firm that prides themselves on continued personal development from day one whilst offering varied and quality work.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of one years’ experience working as a Litigator in Credit Hire and will be able to demonstrate a successful track record of negotiating positive outcomes.
My client will also consider candidates with pre-litigated experience who are keen to develop into a more senior role.
This role will suit those who:
- Are looking for an opportunity to shape and implement litigation strategies on cases
- Are passionate about client care
- Thrive on negotiation with third parties and is motivated by obtaining the best possible outcome
- Already have a great understanding of credit hire, motor claims, PI or RTA litigation
- Are ready to develop their knowledge further by taking on a fresh challenge
As well as a competitive salary, the firm offer some brilliant benefits including:
- Free parking
- Generous & flexible annual leave
- Flexible working
- Performance bonuses
- Well-being and health care & support
Please contact Rachel Phillips in the Cardiff head office for a confidential discussion or apply for the role directly below:
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'