Are you a Motor Claims Handler with experience of Credit hire?
Credit Hire Specialist
Location - Manchester
Salary - £25,000
Search is working with an outstanding company who not only offer relaxed, fun and friendly environment but also offer fantastic benefits such as excellent development & training and career progression, Benefit schemes that include high-street discount and gym membership deals and dress down Friday's.
They are seeking a Credit Hire Specialist to join their Motor Claims team in Manchester.
The Credit Hire Specialist is responsible for dealing with all aspects of third party claims handling and specializing in Credit Hire and to prevent litigation in cases relating to motor claims. Working closely with third parties, external organisations and agencies.
Duties and responsibilities
* Answer all incoming call enquiries in an efficient, expedient and customer focused way, ensuring that the customer receives a professional service at all times.
* Handle third party and credit hire claims up to £10,000 accurately and efficiently.
* Assess, investigate and negotiate complex and more contentious credit hire claims including non-GTA cases.
* Use and relate specific handling strategies to appropriate hire providers in order to control third party costs.
* Third party property damage £5,000. Credit Hire £5,000, storage and recovery £500, Claims management expenses; Maximum claims authority £5,000
* Detailed knowledge of general claims handling which includes third party claims and credit hire claims
* Good Negotiation and influencing skills in particular objection resolution.
* A thorough knowledge of current market trends relating to credit hire and fraud within a credit hire environment.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"