As the Credit Decisioning Contractor, you will work closely with all functions across the business to ensure quality, integrity and consistency of business systems and infrastructure.
A very well established and globally recognised business that focuses on providing an exceptional banking experience for customers.
This Client does not provide sponsorship.
Key Responsibilities of the Credit Decisioning Contractor:
- Mitigating risks associated with the delivery of change by contributing to, or following, an agreed testing strategy or plan prior to implementation
- Identifying, agreeing and completing testing and assurance deliverables in accordance with business requirements and agreed timescales & costs
- Planning, reporting and completion of testing activities
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the lifecycle
- Identify test scenarios, and success / failure conditions, applying appropriate techniques to ensure test coverage is appropriate to the level of change
- Undertake quality reviews and analysis of project deliverables including requirements, design and test documentation, raising static defects for resolution where required
- Execute testing scripts and identify, prioritise and assign testing defects alongside relevant technical and business stakeholders.
The ideal candidate for this Credit Decisioning Contractor opportunity will have the following knowledge, experience and understanding:
- Experian Transact & Strategy Design Studio - subject matter expert
- Or Experian PowerCurve experience
- Or any other Risk System experience such as with AutoScore, Strategy Manager, TRIAD, BLAZE
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job