Credit Decisioning Consultant
Key Responsibilities of the Credit Decisioning Consultant:
- Responsible for leading the development, testing and implementation of changes on our internally hosted mortgage originations platform.
- Required to manage stakeholders regarding change initiatives and keep relevant parties engaged and informed with progress.
- Accountable for the management and planning of originations strategies utilising the Experian decision engine (SDS).
- Accountable for the development of VBA operational tools for mortgage lending.
- Required to analyse and create business/technical functional requirements and input into the effective solution for large initiatives and BAU changes.
- Enhance relationships with internal and external partners to ensure accurate and effective execution of business critical strategies.
- Manage defect resolutions, from impact analysis to the implementation of strategic fixes.
- Enhance the current test regression packs and maintain these as part of BAU.
- Coordinate, manage and execute the delivery of releases, which sometimes involve multiple IT and digital teams as well.
- Responsible for post live monitoring and live issue fixes should they occur.
- Coach and upskill less experienced analysts on the Decisioning tool, the change process and wider product knowledge.
Ideal knowledge and experience for the Credit Decisioning Consultant:
- Experian Strategy Design Studio (SDS).
- Strategy Manager
- Blaze Advisor
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'