A temporary to permanent Credit Control job paying £20,000
Your new company
This rapidly growing communications organisation is looking to recruit a Credit Controller to join their busy team. .
Your new role
The Credit Controller will handle credit assessments, decisions and collect payments in line with payment terms.
You will be responsible for dealing with a ledger of up to 600 customers , chasing debts of various sizes, and allocating the cash accordingly .
Other duties will include
- Effectively manage workload across portfolio
- Adhere to all credit control processes and develop where necessary
- Collection of all outstanding debts within payment terms
- Reduce aged debt through pro-active telephone-based collection techniques
- Minimise risk across portfolio through regular review and arrears management
- Promote and develop relationships with key contacts throughout the business
- Manage queries to resolution through investigation, reconciliation and escalation
- Recommend appropriate action bailiff/legal/forfeiture
- Ensure all systems information is up to date and accurate and clearly demonstrates actions taken
- Creation of required client reports
- Manage payment plans
- Recommend bad debt write offs
- Assist in raising profile of credit control team with all departments
- Assist cashiering team with allocation of monies and maintenance of accounts
- Work collaboratively with other departments to ensure excellent service
What you'll need to succeed
he successful applicant will possess strong telephone negotiation skills with the ability to oversee various operations necessary for resolving customer debt repayments. The ideal candidate will be excited to pick up the phone and communication with our customers to ensure credit terms are adhered to. They should have experience interacting and working with customers to ensure their needs are met and their payments are received within terms. You should also understand when it's appropriate to negotiate payment plans.
This job will suit somebody wanting to make their first move into a credit control department, who has perhaps worked in a customer services environment.
What you'll get in return
Reporting directly to the Credit Control Supervisor, you will be given the opportunity to gain some excellent experience and to work as part of a vibrant team .
A bonus scheme will be in place when the role is made permanent .
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- credit control
- sales ledger
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'