Are you an experienced Credit Controller who is keen to continue their career within a well-established, cash rich medium sized organisation in the construction industry based near West Bromwich? If so please read on.
This is a unique opportunity to join an accounting team that has an excellent work atmosphere with a long-standing team.
You will be working as part of a team of credit controllers in a busy office. You will need to have a confident telephone manner, be self-motivated and be able to prioritise your workload.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Chasing a high volume of customer for overdue payments via telephone and email in a timely manner
- Noting all communication, you have with customers on the system
- Decision making on release of orders
- Escalating any accounts, you are concerned about to the relevant branch manager and credit control supervisor for legal action
- Marking invoice queries up on the system and passing info onto the relevant branch to be resolved
- Taking card payments over the phone
- Sending out invoices and statements as and when requested
- Cash allocations
- Credit checking
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'