Credit Controller - Invoice Finance
£22,000 to £25,000 plus bonus and benefits
Our client is a well established business specialising in the provision of funding solutions to businesses. Due to growth they are looking to recruit an experienced Credit Controller for their Invoice Finance division.
Responsibilities for successful candidates will include;
- Maintain satisfactory of levels credit control and verification for a mixed portfolio of Clients
- Contact clients to arrange the collection of late payments and process incoming funds
- Deal with any queries or administrative tasks via telephone, email or post as required
- Maintain high standards of client service and ongoing risk management
- Work with the Operations Team and report positive and adverse information with the relevant Relationship Manager and/or Relationship Executive
- Provide regular updates and monthly reporting, ensuring issues or complaints are dealt with in a timely manner and in accordance with company processes
- Ensure all data is recorded completely, accurately and in accordance with GDPR guidelines
- Deal with all customer matters efficiently, fairly, and consistently in line with cultural values
In the first instance please send your CV in confidence to Lucy Davies
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'