Do you have credit control or pension administration experience? Do you have excellent communication skills?
Our client, a leading financial services company, is looking for a Credit Controller to join their Bristol team.
You will be:
- Supporting the Credit Control Team Manager in maintaining the recoverability of debtors within the company
- Improving and developing Credit Control procedures to enable better management and collection of debt
- Liaising with other departments and staff members to ensure that debtors are recovered
- Reporting frequently on the debtor’s position and raising issues to the Credit Control Team Manager
Your skills and qualifications:
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel for the management of data
- Effective communication skills and internal and external relationship management
- The ability to confidently identify data anomalies and correct them at the source
- Excellent self-management, organisation, and prioritisation skills
- Confident written and verbal communication skills
If this sounds like you, please contact Ellie Luxton at Flair for Recruitment for more information.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'