GKR are partnering with Property firm who is looking to add to their internal credit control team. Candidate experience from either a property company (Credit Control) or a debt recovery firm would be an advantage.
The candidate will professional, experienced and well presented, the individual will take pride in their work and have a strong understanding of credit control.
- Chasing arrears by email and telephone
- Communicating with property team to ensure that issues are solved
- Data entry of information to our bespoke accounting systems
- Ensuring all accounts are accurate, if not making adjustments
- Follow existing chasing process and updating system notes
- Spotting inconsistencies and recognising 'redflags’ and take the appropriate actions
- Reporting on debtors to line manager
- Accurate IT skills and methodical approach
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Excellent organisational and prioritising ability
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word and Excel to perform required tasks
- Ability to process and organise work load quickly but accurately
- Customer Service experience
- Maintain a professional manner at all times and adaptable to change.
All applications dealt with in the strictest confidence
- Credit Control
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'