FRS are recruiting a Credit Controller for an SME based in Coventry. Working as part of a small finance team, your responsibilities will include managing the collection of outstanding debt, minimise outstanding balances, liaising with customers and resolving any issues that may hinder the timely debt collection process.
Duties will cover
- To ensure debts are collected within correct timescales
- Issuing overdue letters, ensuring they are sent out in in a timely manner
- Ensure troublesome accounts are actioned and any issues resolved
- Making sure that any high risk accounts are brought to the attention of the Managing Director
- To ensure all overdue accounts are passed to our solicitors at the appropriate time
- Review of accounts which have exceeded credit limits, and where appropriate liaise with senior staff
- A minimum of 2-3 years Credit Control experience is essential
- Good communication skills
- Ability to prioritise workload and work on own initiative
- Ability to meet targets set
- Credit Control
- Sales Ledger
- Cash Collection
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'