Page Personnel is partnering with a successful business who are looking for a Credit Controller to join their finance team on a full time basis.
Our client is a highly successful company who have seen rapid growth over the past 12 months which is why they are looking to add a Credit Controller into their finance team. They are based in Southampton and would require travel by car to access the offices.
As the Credit Controller, you will be responsible for:
- Making proactive contact with customers by phone and contact whatever level the circumstances demand to obtain payment by the due date and in accordance with authorised payment terms and targets
- Processing new credit applications using our preferred credit reference agency and ensure applications are completed in line with our credit policy
- Regularly update the system with regards to notifications received via the credit reference agency
- Applying credit limit risk assessment to minimise potential losses whilst assisting commercial business growth
- Ensuring that the accounts are kept fully up to date, reconciled and housekeeping performed on a regular basis
- Accurately record all communication (both internal and external) on the customer account and follow up as/when documented
- Promptly refer to the Credit Manager any issues affecting the timely collection of overdue accounts
- Ensuring that credit limits are adhered to and credit limit reviews are conducted
In order to be successful for the Credit Control role you must:
- Have previously worked in a similar role and be able to demonstrate this at interview
- Be able to work to deadlines and company policies
- Must be able to multi-task and work as part of a small team
- Have good communication skills
- Be able to work to tight deadlines
Salary of £20,000 - £24,000
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'