Listed on the US Stock Exchange, we are working with a Digital Marketing firm based in the heart of central London who are hiring an interim Credit Controller to join their team.
4 month contract to start ASAP
- Develop the firm's credit control procedures and implement enhancements where appropriate.
- Record credit control activity on timely basis in the firm's tracking spreadsheet. Act accordingly off the metrics provided by the spreadsheet.
- Create and implement procedures for accelerating the billing of WIP.
- Revise and implement procedures for accelerating cash collection.
- Manage the outstanding client balances falling due.
- Communicate with clients, partners or staff to manage and improve cash collection.
- Implement and monitor credit and exposure limits.
- Manage all aspects of Billing and Credit Control reporting including creating reports where necessary.
- Manage escalation procedure for addressing old WIP and debt.
- Where required initiate proceedings to ensure outstanding debts are bought to a satisfactory conclusion.
- Keep management up to date with billing and credit management issues.
- Ad hoc reconciliations, reports, client analyses etc.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to deal with internal and external clients at all levels.
- Proactive and systematic approach.
If you are interested, please apply ASAP
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'