Exciting opportunity for an experienced Credit Controller to join a growing team with its European head office in Brierley Hill.
The successful candidate will take responsibility for their own slice of the ledger, and form part of a team that has high visibility across the business. This role will require all the usual attributes of an experienced Credit Controller, specifically:
- chasing outstanding accounts
- resolving queries, credit note issues, etc
- building rapport with customers from across the UK
- working closely with the Cash Allocation Team to ensure accounts are fully up to date
- escalation of aged debt issues where necessary and close liaison with the wider finance team on high-risk accounts
This is an opportunity to join a business that is a high-flyer in its market, with a delightful and inclusive working environment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'