A reputable business based in Plymouth are looking to appoint a Credit Controller to join their friendly and energetic company, initially for a period of nine months to cover a maternity leave.
With an excellent track record of staff retention, this company has proven success stories throughout the business and is recognised as a great place to work with a friendly team focussed environment.
Reporting directly to the Financial Controller, your main responsibilities will include;
- Prompt daily cash allocation and reconciliation
- Punctual resolution of account queries and disputes consummate with high levels of after sales service
- Placement of overdue customers on credit hold and liaising with sales and operations teams in controlled releasing of orders
- Timely collection of accounts to meet debtor day and cash collection targets, whilst maximising the company's cash flow and mitigating against bad debt exposure
- Maintaining customer record database
- Administering all Accounts Receivable activities in compliance with company Credit Policy
- Establishing and maintaining professional relationships at all levels both internally and externally
- Monthly controls and reporting
The ideal candidate will be an experienced, strong credit controller with the ability to communicate and build rapport on all levels. To fit in with the current team, you will have a friendly and outgoing personality with a desire to learn.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'