Our client is looking for an experienced Credit Controller to join their expanding team based in Blackburn.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Ensuring accuracy of invoicing, cash collection and allocation
- Resolving invoice queries through liaising with customers and other departments
- Collect outstanding debts for UK and overseas customers
- Allocating payments received and updating Ledger with credit notes etc.
- Assisting in yearly audit
- Undertake purchase ledger tasks if required
- Various ad hoc duties
The successful candidate will have a detailed understanding of Accounts receivable function and procedures and knowledge of Sage L500 or similar. Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills are essential as well as the ability to work under pressure.
The working hours are 37 hours per week Monday-Friday with an early finish on Friday and 33 days holiday per annum. The company also offers an excellent benefits package including a competitive pension scheme and a discretionary bonus scheme
- Credit Control
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'