We are currently working alongside a Global player within the IT and Telecoms industry, who are seeking an experienced Credit Controller to join their team at the headquarters near Newport
- Sole Responsibility for all aspects of Credit Control for their assigned companies within the Group
- Review the company credit control procedures, developing and implement enhancements to ensure the company is up to date with the latest credit management procedures and techniques.
- Manage the outstanding sales balances by contacting customers prior to becoming overdue to confirm payment dates, creating strong customer relationships and so resolve potential issues to ensure a steady payment stream from customers
- Liaise with sales and other relevant staff to ensure debts are managed and they are aware of the Credit Control policies and procedures
- Maintain accurate customer records, monitoring credit limits and payment terms
- Perform credit checks for new and potential customers in a timely manner to assist sales teams attain the best outcome for the Group of companies, whilst protecting the company from risk. Escalating to senior staff where necessary, any potential issues that fall outside the credit control remit
- Where required, initiate proceedings to ensure outstanding debts are bought to a satisfactory conclusion
- Preparation of weekly and monthly cash receipts forecasts. Ensuring that all cheque receipts are banked daily
- Maintaining and meeting all KPI’s relating to credit collection and Debtors control
- Provision of reports and financial information as requested by management
- Ensure the smooth transit of Intercompany and External sales orders for their designated companies, including allocation of stock, assisting Sales Admin with tax compliance/INCO terms at Sales Order point
- Credit Control Filing and administration
- Provide cover for other Group Credit Controllers when required.
- Ensure that all transactions are compliant with legal regulations within the Group
- Occasional travel is required.
- 24 days holiday per annum + Bank holidays
- Free parking
- Life Assurance
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'