Credit Controller, St. Albans, Hertfordshire, circa £25,000 + £2000 bonus
An exciting opportunity to join a global company renowned for their high-quality specialist household products. This company has built their reputation on supplying innovative and reliable products to resellers and independent businesses within their industry.
Our client is looking to recruit a talented and reliable credit controller to join their finance team. This role would be perfect for a numerically inclined individual looking to expand their knowledge within a strong team.
Please note that due to the company’s location, you’d need to be a driver with a car to apply for this role!
- Performing Credit Checks on customers
- Opening accounts & monitoring credit limit set on account
- Chasing outstanding debts by telephone, email and letter when necessary
- Receiving payments - by Phone, Email & Trade Counter
- Processing/Sorting invoices, statements, credits and other filing
- Dealing with queries and preparing reports
- Dealing with Dunning letters
- Assisting the Credit Manager
- Clearing customer payments/Cash Allocation
- Taking the daily banking to the bank (as and when required)
Key Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience as a Credit Controller (Minimum 3 years)
- Must have SAP experience
- Proactive with strong attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- Proficient with MS outlook and excel
Keywords: Credit Controller, Credit Administrator, Credit Coordinator
Locations: St Albans, Watford, Aldenham, Borehamwood, Hemel Hempstead, Hatfield, London Colney, Hertfordshire
Prestige Appointment are a Recruitment Agency providing permanent resourcing and selection services to employers throughout the UK.
- Accounts Receivable
- Credit Control
- Debt Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'