Are you an experienced Credit Controller and looking for a new permanent position? Reed are working on an exclusive basis with a successful manufacturing company near Gateshead. This role will suit a self-motivated Credit Controller, joining a friendly and welcoming HQ office.
Duties to Include:-
- Input of customer payments via, cheques, cash, and DD
- Preparation of customer credit notes
- Manage customer card payments
- Chase overdue payments/debt by phone, email, letter etc
- Create new business accounts for customers
- Raising supplier invoices
- Managing company debt ledger
- Manage with customer/account queries
- Experience of working in Accounts Receivable
- Excellent attention to detail and good organisational skills
- Commitment to continuous improvement
- Sage Accounts experience
Do you have experience in a similar role and are looking for your next career step? Would you like to work for a successful business offering full time hours?
If so... Contact Adam Smith today on 0191-255-1760.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'