As a rapidly growing Company who are leaders within the automotive aftermarket, we havean exciting career opportunity for Credit Controllers who will specifically focus on debt collection to be based within our Swansea Service Centre.
We are looking for experienced Credit Controllors/Debt Collectors who will contribute to the company’s financial performance through efficient processing and collection of customer payments.
The main bulk of this role is telephony based, the successful candidates must be confident in managing difficult calls to secure payments.
Main duties include
- Volumes of outbound calls to customers chasing overdue debt and securing payments
- Answering any inbound calls regarding cutomer accounts and payments
- Ensure payments are received within the agreed payment terms
- Ensure invoices and credits are sent to all credit customers
- Ensure all payments coming into the company are correctly posted to the system
- Ensure all overdue debts are cleared on a timely basis by month end
- Maintain customer relationships
- Increase credit limits when requested by sales team
- Ad hoc duties as and when required to support the credit control
The ideal candidates must have experience of debt collection. Experience of financial administration within a fast paced environment would be ideal.
What you'll need to succeed
- Work accurately and efficiently with exceptional attention to detail
- An excellent communicator having dealt with customer complaints
- Confident and polite telephone manner
- IT Literate/Microsoft Office Proficient
- Ideally experience in Sales Ledger or Credit Control
40 hours per week Monday to Friday as instructed by the Manager
What We Offer!
- 28 days annual leave, including bank holiday and opportunity to increase annual leave for time served
- Online employee discount scheme including big discounts to local cinemas, theme park attractions, major retailers and much more
- Healthcare cash plan
- Company pension
- Childcare vouchers
- Career progression
How to Apply
If you feel you are suitable and want a rewarding career in a successful growing company please click on the link to apply.
Please note, if you do not hear from us within 4 weeks of submitting your application then you have not been shortlisted.
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'