Our client is seeking and accomplished Credit Controller to join their busy finance team.
- opening new accounts, carrying out credit assessments
- ongoing monitoring of credit status and client spend
- issuing statements and copy invoices
- resolving queries and managing the query process through the business to ensure accounts are settled within terms
- chasing outstanding debts by phone, email and letter
- issuing letter before action and dealing with solicitors where necessary
- managing sales ledger process
- cash allocation
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'