Meraki Talent are currently recruiting for a Credit Controller to work on a full time contract based in Glasgow.
This is a key role within the finance department. Hours will be 8:30am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday.
- Review Sales Ledger/Aged debtors list for overdue accounts
- Chasing debt from customers and obtaining payments of overdue amounts
- Reduce debtor days
- Monitor and maintain credit limits
- Maintain customer note on MIS system
- Daily posting of cash received
- Speak with customers regarding payment dates and invoice queries
- Create Sales invoices/statements on a weekly basis
- Utilise debt collection providers/legal proceedings where necessary
- Strong IT skills, including being a competent excel user
- Ability to work under pressure whilst carrying out multiple tasks
- Ability to work accurately, without supervision, and to deadlines
- Previous experience of working within Credit Control
- Credit Control
- Credit Controller
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'