- Ensure collection procedures are administered in accordance with company & departmental policies.
- Methodical approach to review & prioritisation of ledger debt daily.
- Timely completion of departmental process's & controls; workflow, cashflow, month end analysis, no remits.
- Collection of Manual Direct Debits when due, and act upon any rejected DD's immediately.
- Continuously build & develop customer relationships.
- Identify accounts for escalation and submit proposals to Team Leader for further action.
- Liaise with other departments to ensure that issues are resolved quickly & correctly, to assist customer in payment.
- Provide cover for team representatives on all active Gas & Power ledgers when absence occurs.
- Responsibility for managing their activities to ensure all relevant HSE risks are appropriately mitigated.
- Proven experience of working in a targeted, direct contact credit control department with a high volume of query resolution (ideally 3 + years)
- High level of customer service skills (listening empathy, understanding)
- Proven decision making and problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Negotiation skills
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'