Credit Controller - Nottingham - £21,000 - £25,000
Chase and Holland have the pleasure of assisting a fantastic business in the Nottinghamshire area to recruit for an outstanding Senior Credit Controller on a permanent, full time basis. Joining a very strong team, and managing the businesses Key Clients, this excellent position will see the successful candidate reporting to the Credit Control Manager.
Credit Controller Responsibilities:
- Proactive contact to Key clients to reduce overdue and outstanding debt
- Negotiating and formulating repayment plans where necessary
- Setting up and amending credit limits for client accounts
- Monitoring aged debt and reporting as required
- Allocating of incoming payments to the necessary ledger
- Reporting all seriously overdue accounts to the Credit Control Manager
- Ensure customer information is up to date and correct
- Ensure Credit insurance policies are complied with
- Adhere to all internal policies and procedures whilst setting example to colleagues within the department
- Additional ad-hoc duties as and where required
Key Requirements and Preferences:
- exceptional communication and customer services skills
- Looking after some of the client's largest accounts and therefore will need to have a proven track record in a Senior Credit Control position
- Must be honest, reliable, have a strong work ethic
- Experience in the use of Coda would be advantageous
In return you’ll receive:
- A number of company benefits, including discount on products.
- The opportunity to work and grow within a well establish and highly successful business
- Chance to work with key clients
If you are interested in finding out about this exciting Credit Controller opportunity, click 'apply now'.
Chase and Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Finance, Supply Chain, HR and IT recruitment and comfortably service Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire marketplaces.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'