Our client, a busy freight forwarder is looking for a Credit Controller to join their office in Basildon. This role is on a Temporary to Permanent basis.
- Creating accounts for new customers.
- Ensuring good relations and communications with all members of the team and responding politely and in a timely fashion to internal and external customers.
- Debt collection.
- Chasing outstanding debt.
- Maintenance of sales ledger database.
- Resolution of all queries in relation to invoices to ensure that there is no debt aged greater than 3 months.
- Production of management information as requested.
- Production of management information against agreed KPI’s.
- To ensure that all sales ledger transactions are processed in accordance with the accounting timetable and to carry out the month end accounting procedures to close the ledger and complete debtor’s reports.
- To reconcile accounts and resolve all queries in respect of sales ledger transactions.
- Maintaining confidentiality of the department and using discretion where necessary
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'