Recruit Moore have been approached by our client in Whiteley to work exclusively with them to find a Credit Controller.
You will be reporting to the Finance Director, and working in an accounts team of 4.
Duties to include:
- Chasing outstanding payments
- Direct contact with clients by phone
- Credit control via email where appropriate
- Issuing chasing/warning letters according to strict deadlines
- Escalation of non-payers for legal action & follow up on developments
- Production and mailing of statements
- Maintenance of up to date detailed credit control notes
- Responsible for collection of payments
- Encouraging clients to settle outstanding invoices
- Develop strong relationships with customers to improve credit control efficiency
- Liaise with other team members to update on progress/contribute to preparation of debt position to rest of business
Previous experience of credit control is essential.
Our client uses Sage 200, so experience with this would be advantageous.
Recruit Moore acts as an employment agency in relation to this role. We are committed to equal opportunity and diversity.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. If you do not hear back from us within 10 working days please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.
- Credit Control
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'