- Up to 20k
Calling all Credit Controllers/Sales Ledger Clerks in the local area. My client is looking for a confident Credit Controller to become a part of their team. This role will suit someone early on in their Credit Control Career with a view to progress and support a very successful and fast growing business.
- Ensuring timely and effective collection of payments
- Chasing payments for overdue invoices
- Creating strong open relationships with customers
- Taking card payments and run daily invoicing
- Processing customer credit applications
- Resolving queries and disputes around outstanding invoices
- Reconciling complex customer accounts
- Allocating daily receipts to accounting system
- Post credit notes and manual invoices
- Assisting the accounts team with other tasks when necessary
My client is looking for the following attributes:
- Strong communication skills
- Intelligent and resilient
- Able to work well as part of a team.
If you are interested in joining this successful and competitive business please send your cv to
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'