A well known retailer/manufacturer is currently looking to recruit a number of Credit Controllers on a permanent basis for their Stockport office. Due to exciting changes within the business several opportunities have opened up. These positions will suit experienced Credit Controllers who are seeking out their next challenge within a busy but sociable and fun environment.
Reporting into a highly experienced Credit Manager you will be responsible for;
- Managing an outstanding debt across a large organisation
- Chasing debt and monitoring credit limits
- Sales ledger responsibilities
- Working collaboratively within a large finance function
- Offering excellent customer service
- Working to agreed targets
In order to be considered for the role you must be an experienced Credit Control controller, with a proven record of recovering debts and managing complex ledgers. If this role sounds interesting and you are ready for an exciting change in your career then please do not hesitate to apply
- Credit Control
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'