A large business based in Hemel Hempstead are looking for a new credit controller to join a well-established team. The credit controller will report directly into a Credit Manager who is looking to add to the experience that she has in the team. The business has relocated to Hemel and are now looking for local individuals that can help support existing customers of the business. They therefore need an experienced credit specialist to join this well-established team.
The company have excellent new offices and have an environment that people enjoy working in. With parking and access to local amenities the successful candidate will be able to work hard and then have a choice of activities at lunch time. The Credit Manager also prides themselves in looking to get the best from all the team from careful training and support in any complex issues.
- Responsible for own ledger
- Collection of outstanding balances with agreed DSO
- Maintain good relationship with existing and new customers
- Escalation of old accounts with no activity
- Resolving customer queries
- Allocation of payments to customer accounts
- Update Credit Manager with overdue accounts monthly
- Experienced credit controller
- IT literate
- Good communications skill
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'