This role offers a fantastic opportunity for an individual to work for a leading Telecoms business, to progress their career in a fast paced, growing organisation. We operate small, collaborative, self-organising and agile teams. This is a fantastic opportunity to offer a place for you to grow and define your career. Aside from offering great benefits, there are amazing incentives for employees, and a positive, upbeat, motivated and supportive office atmosphere. This is a fantastic opportunity to offer a place for you to grow and define your career.
The holder of this post will possess excellent communications skills, combined with an attention to detail, excellent team working skills and a drive to reach a common goal. In the absence of Head of Credit Control, they will take responsibility for the day-to-day running of the credit control team and ensure all company policies and procedures are adhered to within the defined timescale. To provide training for junior staff and manage cash collection. To ensure that all jobs are monitored and customers are kept up to date.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Requesting overdue monies from customer via letter, email and telephone
- Ensuring payment terms are adhered to
- Ensuring customer queries are dealt with on a timely basis and are resolved to ensure payment is received
- Involvement of documenting processes
- Monthly bill runs
- Raising credit noted
- Issuing statements
- Transferring intercompany funds
- Adhoc duties
- Working to individual and team targets
- Must be able to interact confidently with customers across all media.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate at all levels.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with strong attention to detail.
- The ability to work as part of a team, with a common goal.
- Well-developed, lively, patient, tactful, proactive, can-do, customer centric/positive attitude and behaviour.
- An ability to solve problems in a logical manner, thereby rectifying customer issues speedily and efficiently.
- Ability to multi task, manage own time and prioritise activities to meet deadlines.
- Flexible approach but with drive to meet targets.
- Self-development, self-control, seeking responsibility and personal growth.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- At least 1 year experience in a credit control role
- Good working knowledge and experience working with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Outlook Calendar.
- Team player and willing to go the extra mile where needed
- Analysing skills
Experience in similar role within the telecommunications industry would be advantageous
This role will be based at our Luton Office based on a minimum working week of 39.5 hours.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'