My client is looking for an energetic and hands-on Credit Controller to join a dynamic team in the e-commence industry within the London Bridge area. You will form part of a lively vibrant team of growing professionals in a company that focuses on retaining their employees. The line manager has worked within the company for over 11 years and started out as a general transaction ledger clerk.
My client is well known to create ideal working environments for their employees. This is a desirable opportunity to prove your value as a Credit Controller in a reputable company with professional development.
Credit Controller Duties:
- Raising credit notes/invoices
- Reconcile customer accounts
- Daily collection activities and maintaining the sales ledgers
- Process and allocate client debit/credit card payments
- Chasing outstanding payments and negotiating payment terms
- On site gym available
- Free breakfast
- 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Private health and dental
- Discretionary annual bonus including other incentive bonusses
- Pension scheme with company contributions of 7.5%
The ideal candidate should be available at short notice, but the client is willing to wait for the right person. CV’s will be reviewed promptly and interviews set up shortly after. If you are an experienced Credit Controller able to for fill the above-mentioned tasks this is the ideal role for you.
Location: London Bridge
Salary: £25 000
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'