Action on Hearing Loss aims to transform the lives of people with deafness, tinnitus and hearing loss by: changing the way people think, feel and act; supporting more people across the UK; speeding up the development of new technology; and working harder to find treatments for all types of hearing loss and tinnitus.
The organisation are in the process of moving their finance function to Peterborough and are looking for three Credit Controllers to join the newly created finance function. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious individual to join a rapidly changing organisation and be at the forefront of a brandnew department.
Reporting into the Head of Business Services, the successful candidates will have:
- Experience of working in a credit control function;
- Experience of working with accounts systems/posting journals
- Experience working in a fastpaced, high volume, transaction orientated environment
- Intermediate Excel Skills
The successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Processing and sending invoices
- Establishing and maintaining effective business relationships with internal and external customers to maximize cash collection
- Allocating customer payments against outstanding debts in a timely manner
- Driving continuous internal process and efficiency improvements
£, £, (dependent on experience and will also offer a study support package.
- Accounts Assistant
- Credit Control
- Finance Assistant
- Sales ledger
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'