Full Time, Permanent
Are you a hard-working Credit Controller looking for a new challenge?
Coulter Elite Resourcing are currently looking for a Credit Controller to work with one of their well-established and very successful clients based in Chelmsford.
The Credit Controller will report to the Financial Controller and will work closely with the rest of the Finance team as well as the Global Management team. The Credit Controller will provide vital support to the Global Accounts team working in accordance with established procedures and guidelines. The position will require liaising with customers, external offices for the Global division.
Principle Responsibilities for the Credit Controller:
- Produce weekly and monthly reports of aged debt with attention to DV debt;
- Take ownership of own debtor's ledger including Entertainment, and Logistics
- Liaise with several key agents, negotiating payment timelines, agreeing contras;
- Regularly report on own debt balances detailing action points and promised payments;
- Ensure the top 10 debtors across the companies are monitored and cleared weekly;
- Ensure that on hold accounts, prevention and credit exceed procedures are adhered to;
- Resolve day to day credit control issues and problem accounts in a timely and efficient manner, understanding how and when to escalate these;
- Monitor and manage the credit control inbox;
- Deal with multi-currency accounts, run separate reports and forecast incoming currency cash receipts;
- Credit check new customers, set limits and terms adhering to the approval processes;
- Send out legal letters in a consistent manner throughout the team;
- Regularly review and propose customer trading trends and put together proposals for increasing credit limits and terms;
- Good liaising and communication skills
- The ability to prioritise and take responsibility of their own work load whilst working in a busy environment
- Keen eye to detail
- The ability to work in a team and individually whilst thinking on their own feet to resolve outstanding issues
- A high level of IT skills, proficient in Microsoft Office to include Microsoft Excel
- Team player - keep the team motivated and results driven
- Target driven
This is a full time permanent Credit Controller position working Monday to Friday, 09:00-17:30 offering a salary of £25,000
If this Credit Controller position sounds like you then please forward your CV to Harry MacNicol at Coulter Elite Resourcing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'