Based in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, our client is an established, growing and forward-thinking company who are looking for a Credit Controller to join them on a permanent basis.
Our client are in the medical industry and have grown at a really impressive rate over recent years. They are one of the largest influencers within healthcare and hold an excellent reputation in the industry. You will be working within a team of 4 within finance for this c.£30m turnover company.
The successful individual will have experience in Credit Control, cash allocation and will be able to work in a small to medium sized finance team. You will also have experience with prepayments, accruals and fixed assets and you will be dependable and steady with solid experience using Sage.
Duties will include:
- Sole responsibility of putting petty cash on Credit Control
- Produce regular journal entries in the production of the management accounts
- Assist with purchase ledger by posting, matching and scanning invoices
- Responsible for processing invoices on Sage
- Prepare payments runs for the Finance Director
- Prepayments and Accruals
- Reconciliation of supplier accounts including resolution of any queries and disputes
For more information about this role or any other Credit Control jobs in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates - AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'