This credit controller role is a full business to business ledger management opportunity to , the role will be a standalone position however you will be based within a finance team in an accountancy function. This position will manage from credit risk and checks to full debt processes and escalations.
This engineering business are a world leader with a great reputation within the UK and has won multiple employee awards. This role will be based full time in Warrington.
This credit controller position will require;
- Chase overdue invoices by telephone, e-mail and letter within agreed timescales.
Identify queries on the accounts and liaise with internal departments and the customer to resolve efficiently.
Set, monitor and maintain the credit limit for customer's accounts.
Open new accounts.
Reconcile customer's accounts on a monthly basis.
Produce reports for colleagues and Manager on a regular basis.
The successful credit controller candidate will require the following skills;
- Experience within credit control role
- Excellent systems skills
- Excellent customer service and key account handling ability
- Able to confidently discuss overdue payments
- Comfortable working towards set KPIs
This role will offer;
- Competitive salary 22,000 - negotiable depending on experience
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Health care
- Life insurance
- Credit Control
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'