Our client is seeking and accomplished credit controller to join their busy finance team.
- opening new accounts, carrying out credit assessments
- ongoing monitoring of credit status and client spend
- issuing statements and copy invoices
- resolving queries and managing the query process through the business to ensure accounts are settled within terms
- chasing outstanding debts by phone, email and letter
- issuing letter before action and dealing with solicitors where necessary
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'