Reporting to the Head of Transactional finance, the key part of your role will be to ensure sales ledger debts are collected to the agreed terms and in line with company policies/procedures.
Key Duties of the role will include however not limited to:
- Production of aged debt reports
- Preparing cash forecasts in line with your duties
- Bank Account Analysis
- Working with multiple currencies
- Liaising with other departments within the business regarding Credit
- Maintaining accounts
- Investigate/resolve aged ledger queries or any other additional queries
- Reconciliation of unallocated cash values
- Completing Ad hoc duties when requested by the manager
Personal skills and qualifications
- Chartered Institute of Credit Management qualified
- Good Excel Skills
- Previous experience in a fast paced environment
- Prior experience in a high volume Credit Controller role
- Commercially minded
- Great attention to deal
If you feel you are suitable for this role, please select apply now to submit your CV for reviewing.
Any questions, please don't hesitate to contact Jessica Shepherdson at Pure Resourcing Solutions, Norwich.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'