Our Derbyshire based client is recruiting for an immediately available Credit Controller to start immediately, this could lead to a temp to perm position for the right person, looking for a permanent opportunity.
The key deliverables:
Manage work flow of high volume transaction base for both electronic and manual invoices, specifically dealing with:
- Management of outstanding debtors
- Chairing regular review meetings with operational leads and wider business teams to ensure quick and efficient collection of overdue balance
- Raising invoices and issuing account statements
- Supporting the Project and Service Departments with customer queries in relation to invoicing
- Direct resolution of queries to expedite payment
- Opening new customer accounts and completion of credit searches for onward approval
- Posting daily bank receipts and reconciliation of corresponding bank accounts
- Management and development of Accounts Receivable Clerk
- Development of internal collection KPI's and Group working capital reporting as required
The right candidate:
- You will already have experience as a Sales Ledger Assistant
- Ability to maintain good relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work accurately under pressure and to ensure deadlines are achieved
- Ability to work independently and as part of a wider team
- Good level of IT literacy and specific experience of receivables business processes
- Credit Controller
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'